Monday, May 16, 2011

more thanks

i am thankful for:
1. a fun visit to zeeland christian to see what hayleigh's spanish immersion kindergarten will be like next year. and all the possibilities i see for her when she is bilingual.
2. a long 2 hour walk to the stocking school playground with my three girls and watching them play with all kinds of kids.

stocking school, in the winter of course
3. a shady tree FULL of leaves in my backyard to keep the yard shady and block the sun from blinding me in my kitchen when i'm making dinner....i've been waiting a couple months for those leaves to fill in and block the sun.
4. new friends and new people i have been meeting at crossroads.
5. leftover in the fridge, so i don't have to make dinner tonight.
6. flowers. the new one i planted in my yard. the little pots the girls have growing in the house. and the yellow gerber daisies on my table from BA from a month ago.
7. The truths that God has for us in the verses below.

For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. And I have put my words in your mouth
and hidden you safely in my hand. I stretched out the sky like a canopy
and laid the foundations of the earth.
   I am the one who says to Zion, ‘You are my people!’” Isaiah 51:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment