Saturday, May 14, 2011

thankful

after seeing a couple friends post things they are thankful for i have began to feel like i need to be more thankful and grateful out loud for the things God has done and given me in my life....i have learned that this will help to create an attitude that is grateful, thankful, and humble and take away feelings of complaining or selfishness. i want to be a thankful person, because i am so underserving of all the ways God blesses me.....so here it goes....i am thankful for....

1. a God that loves me unconditionally and listens to me when i speak to him
2. a husband who is pursuing God and has a servant's heart for me
3. a beautiful 5 month old baby girl who smiles and giggles just from me looking at her
4. the opportunity to work with the family i have on staff with me at Crossroads....i learn so much from each of you and see God pouring in and out of you all....it's so encouraging
5. time to spend with chelsea, leslie, crystal, anna, & jill last night....missed you kristen and kristi
6. meeting new people....never thought i'd say that....

7. an opportunity to share God's truth with someone who hasn't heard it before
8. a roof over my head and a van to haul my kids around in
9. a five year old that already knows and loves Jesus
10. my strong willed red head who secretly cuddles with me more than anyone else
11. a much needed talk last night with a neat friend
12. all the signs of spring....buds opening, leaves on trees, warm temperature, kids in sprinklers
13. that God totally provides for our little family and shows himself to us everyday


Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

1 comment:

  1. I like this. :)
    And Leena is such a little chubster. So cute. Give all three girls kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete