Sunday, May 22, 2011

move in me.



do i fight for what i believe in? do you fight for what you believe in? lately i've been feeling this urge or push inside of myself to stop being so scared. God has given me passions for so many things but what am i doing to pursue those passions? i want to change this world in a way that brings glory to God. i want to spread God's heart to people. i want to love the helpless and the poor. i don't want to be selfish and so self focused. i want to put needy people before myself. i want to encourage other Jesus followers. i want to be a part of the body of Jesus and live in a place where no one is in need among us. i want to know God's promises for me and be able to live in the freedom that comes with knowing God's heart for me. God you have already done this for me....give me your eyes to see the broken and helpless. give me your ears to hear the lonely and lost. give me your heart for the orphan and widow. God i feel you moving in my heart but don't stop. stir up what you feel for your creation inside of me. God i want to know you. and i want to serve you and worship you in whatever way you want to use me. i am unworthy. and i am a messed up broken sinner. only saved by your grace through your Son. God please take my life and use me and my husband and my family for your glory. give us the courage and passion to change lives with your help and guidance.

1 comment:

  1. These are such beautiful desires of your heart Lindsey. I have no doubt that God put them there for a reason and that he means to bring those desires to completion and fullness in you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete