Sunday, May 22, 2011

thankful

1. movie night with friends and the very inspirational movie 'amazing grace'
just google bob books to find them
2. to know God is in control of everything and loves me more than i understand
3. growing closer to B.A. everyday even when we spend time apart for work
4. God teaching me how to love B.A. with His love
5. a great 2 years of preschool at west side christian for hayleigh
6. meeting new friends this week that will be at northpointe christian school next year with my girls
7. an amazing zoo birthday party that i was blessed to participate in....happy birthday jo jo...you are so loved
8. hayleigh can read! very short basic books (called bob books)
9. for knowing i am weak and need God in every moment

"Oh, bless me now, my Savior, I come to Thee
I need Thee every hour, teach me Thy will
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill"


No comments:

Post a Comment